Bob

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, July 12, 2010

11.5 Things. Thing #7

I'm not sure exactly how to use many of the videos on totlol for the really young children except as a way to show them how to use technology as the videos really serve no educational purpose. However, I found some very appropriate videos under the tween filter. There was a bunch of videos on how things were made, such as gum, peanut butter and cheese. I would definitely have these videos available for science classes to watch, especially for students who might be doing a project. The students could link to them in a PowerPoint presentation to enhance the multimedia aspect of the presentation. totlol is powered by YouTube.

I also like
PBS Video, Nova. I can see some of the videos being showed on a projected screen for and entire class to watch. There are videos on different aspects of space and astronomyand the Sphinx in Egypt.

No comments: