Bob

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing #23

I have always wanted to become more Web savvy and this has definitely helped. I particularly liked learning about Wiki’s and Podcasts. I’m not so much into the social networking stuff with the exception of a Ning for professionals. I was kind of surprised that one would use Twitter. I think that one would have better things to do but Reality shows abound on TV and some people are into that kind of thing. I liked how everything was hot linked. It made researching easier. I already heard that there is 11 ½ more things out there. I will definitely visit that on my own soon. It’s really cool that someone with recent knowledge of the Web can keep the rest of us abreast of current things. I would describe this exercise as rewarding and fun.

No comments: