Bob

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, February 18, 2008

Thing #10


Be careful. This is my personal bodyguard. she's very protective! I created this with Comic Strip Generator . There are so many possibilities with image generators. I did not know that there were such sites and for free too! I wonder what the copyright issues are though. I'm assuming that the site has permission to use the characters or am I wrong in that assumption? One can add likenesses of actual trademarked characters such as the Simpsons or Bugs Bunny. I can see a teacher making a class project more fun by allowing the students to create such images. They don't have to be silly though. A student might put himself next to the Eiffel tower for geography class. The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

toonlet said...

You might want to check out toonlet.com as an alternative to comic strip generator.

Toonlet places the focus on character creation, allowing you to make custom avatars, and then build out a library of moods for each, to use in your strips.

Swing on by http://www.toonlet.com and check it out, or stop by to take the toonlet tour:

http://www.toonlet.com/tour

Enjoy!
-Craig
(from toonlet)