Bob

Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thing #14

Technorati is a very good place in which to search blogs. Currently, I do not read blogs much but I can see myself in the future using Technorati to search other people’s comments on specific subjects. I searched School Library Learning 2.0 under Blogs and the top one is a Word Press blog from a British librarian and the rest are 23 thing blogs. A search under Posts gives a more varied choice but they all come from educators around the world. I love having the computer and the Internet. I am truly amazed at how much immediate information is now at our fingertips. The Internet really enhances my quality of life as an intellectual. That being said, I am not nearly the information junkie that others seem to be and I would much rather not spend the amount of time on the computer to be one. I do have some sort of “life.” It’s nice to know about all of these different interactive web sites and web tools but they can be a bit overwhelming for me.

No comments: