Bob

Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thing #2

For me, the habit that I find the easiest is habit#1. Beginning with the end in mind is really just setting a goal for yourself. I'm always thinking about something I would like to learn. I think about what this will do for me. I wonder how I can use this tool and how it will make me a better person/product. Learning is fun for me, so imagining knowing something new allows me to see myself in the future. However, getting started can sometimes be a bit hard. I have to be willing to put it into my schedule. I may have to sacrifice something else I like to do for the time being. Sometimes I sart on something and don't follow through because I find it increasingly less fun or it eventually takes away from me other pursuits. So, I guess habit #3 is the hardest. That being said, I can use habit #3 to get past habit #3 itself. This can be just another challenge. I just need to be willing to choose wisely and find something that I know I can finish. Mybe I can start with small goals first.

No comments: